1. Coffee saves legs that are tired from shopping.
2. Coffee can be enjoyed with veggie milk.
At Wayne’s, you can choose from soy milk, oat milk and coconut milk.
3.Coffee feels cozy.
4. Coffee doesn’t cost a lot.
5. Coffee can help with physical exercise.
Research on ten cyclists, who first had caffeine-free coffee and later tried regular coffee one hour prior to exercising, showed that their stamina improved significantly after drinking regular coffee. The cyclists, who exerted themselves, could go on for another fifteen minutes after ingesting 330 mg of caffeine, and they felt the exercise was less of a strain than when they had caffeine-free coffee beforehand. Read more >
6. Coffee is good for thinking.
7. Coffee makes carrot cake even tastier.
8. Coffee helps us seize the day..
9. Coffee reduces the risk of breast cancer.
Swedish scientist Helena Jernström has found that coffee reduces the risk of breast cancer, as caffeine reduces the cell growth in your breasts. Coffee doesn’t only have a preventative effect; it also improves the prognosis for those who suffer from breast cancer. The effect arises if you drink at least three cups a day and have the CYP1A2 genotype. Read more >
10. Coffee can be enjoyed in a creamy cappuccino.
11. Coffee can be enjoyed from a thermos flask.
12. Coffee is a social lubricant.
If you both drink coffee… well, then you have at least one thing in common.
13. Coffee can be enjoyed as Swedish filter coffee.
14. Coffee inspires Facebook posts.
15. Coffee can be enjoyed on the go.
An energising espresso is perfect for that.
16. Coffee can be enjoyed from a saucer.
A classic from granddad’s era.
17. Dinner can be planned while having coffee.
18. Coffee is better than scented candles.
19. Coffee helps you focus better.
Especially when you’re at work or cramming for an important exam.
20. Coffee is perfect for dunking.
21. Coffee tastes great after a meal.
22. Coffee adorns your Instagram feed.
23. Coffee can be enjoyed even if you’re full.
24. Coffee can be made of the perfect blend of beans.
25. Coffee can be enjoyed cold.
Yes, that’s right. Think Cold Brew Coffee.
26. Coffee takes a load off your mind.
27. Coffee gives you grown-up points.
28.Coffee is enjoyed in (nearly) every culture.
29. Coffee helps you bond with your granny.
30. Coffee can make you look intelligent.
Just sip an espresso with your nose deep in a book.
31. Coffee provides a reason to go to a café.
32. Coffee is great when you feel like treating someone.
33. Coffee can be had with a lump of sugar.
34. Coffee is a social ritual.
35. Coffee is perfect for procrastinating.
I’ll just have a coffee first…
36.Coffee is energising early in the morning.
37. Coffee can be enjoyed when you’re on your own.
38. Coffee goes great with a good book.